Judges gathered in Singapore yesterday morning to deliberate and vote by secret ballot worthy winners among the impressive list of finalists in the final round of judging for the 4th Asia Trusted LIfe Agents & Advisers Awards.
Some 54 finalists from 12 markets were shortlisted out of over 400 entries this year in the first round of remote judging.
Organised by Asia Insurance Review and Asia Advisers Network, with co-organiser LIMRA, and strategic partner AIA, the Awards is a neutral platform to recognise the best in life insurance agency and advisory across the region. Mr Mark Tucker, Group Chairman, HSBC Holdings, is Patron of the Awards.
The results will be kept secret and winners will only be announced at a gala awards dinner celebration on 18 July 2019 in Bangkok, held in conjunction with the Agency Innovation Conference.
The Awards has strictly defined criteria for each category and a transparent judging process that is independently-audited by EY.
The distinguished panel of judges comprises CEOs, senior executives, association heads and industry experts.
The judges are:
- Mr Alpha Ho, Corporate Development Manager, Chartered Insurance Institute
- Mr Andy Khoo, Managing Director, The Centre for International Assessment and Development, LIMRA
- Ms Anusha Thavarajah, President, Life Insurance Association of Malaysia, and CEO, AIA Bhd
- Mr Ben Tan, Managing Director, Great Eastern Singapore
- Mr Bruce de Broize, Regional Head of Distribution, Generali Asia
- Ms Charity Au, Chairman, Life Insurance Council, The Hong Kong Federation of Insurers
- Mr Davey Lee, Vice President (Membership), The Life Underwriters Association of Hong Kong, and Senior Regional Director, Prudential Hong Kong Limited
- Mr David Piesse, Chairman, IIS Ambassadors, and Chief Risk Officer, Guardtime
- Mr James Liu, President, Insurance and Financial Practitioners Association of Taiwan (IFPA), and Chairman, PHEW Inc
- Ms Jeanette Lim, President, Singapore Insurance Institute, and Regional Head of Agency Development and Incentives, Chubb Asia Pacific
- Mr Jensen Siaw, Chief Motivational Speaker, Jensen Siaw International (SPEAK For Life Group)
- Mr Joe Cheng, CEO, Group Agency Distribution, AIA Group
- Ms Kathryn N. Reid, Vice President, Development Solutions, LIMRA
- Mr Koh Hong Kwan, Head of Sales & Distribution Centre of Excellence, Asia Pacific, Allianz Taiwan Life
- Mr Leong Sow Hoe, President, IFPAS, and Senior Financial Services Director, Prudential Assurance Company Singapore Pte Ltd
- Mr Leopold Joseph Janer, President, PIFAAP
- Mr Mark Saunders, Group Chief Strategy & Corporate Development Officer, AIA
- Mr Mark Tang, Immediate Past President, Financial Services Managers Association Singapore
- Mr Michael Shin, CEO, RGA Korea
- Mrs Nusara (Assakul) Banyatpiyaphod, President, Thai Life Assurance Association, and President, Ocean Life Insurance Public Company Limited
- Dr Olaf Kliesow, Immediate Past President, PLIA
- Mr Paul McNamara, Editor, Asia Insurance Review
- Mr Randy Lianggara, Regional CEO, China, Indonesia, Vietnam, Aviva Asia
- Mr Richard Vargo, Managing Director, Bancassurance, DBS Bank Ltd
- Ms Rizalina Mantaring, Chairman, Sun Life Financial Philippine Holding Co. Inc.
- Mr Rotha Chan, Chief Agency Officer, Manulife Cambodia
- Mr Sara Lamsam, CEO, Muang Thai Life Assurance
- Mr Stephen Appleyard, Chief of Distribution Hub, AXA Asia
- Mr Benjamin Ang, Editor, Asia Advisers Network
Join in the celebration of Asia’s best in life insurance advisory. Book your seats at https://www.asiaadvisersnetwork.com/Awards/2019/Table-Reservation
Find out more and register for Agency Innovation Conference with the theme “Thriving in the Digital World” at https://www.asiainsurancereview.com/Events/Home/Asia/airaic2019
For more information, please contact:
Mr Mohamad Hyqel, Awards Administrator, Email: email@example.com