How To Enter
- Entries and nominations are open to all relevant candidates operating in any of the markets in Asia.
- Participation in more than one category is allowed.
If you are nominating yourself or your own company, using the criteria for guidance, explain in not more than 1,200 words why you or your company should win the award. Submit your entries by 28 February 2018.
If you are nominating another individual or company, submit a 300-word statement summarising why the nominee would be a worthy recipient of the award by 14 February 2018. If the nomination is shortlisted, the Awards Administrators will contact the nominee and invite them to submit a full application.
- All entries must be in English and submitted by 28 February 2018.
- Submission may be done via:
- All submissions should:
- Specifically address each criterion and must be backed by examples. The judging panel reserves the right to only consider applications that separately address each criterion in the selected award category.
- Not exceed 1,200 words. The judges will not read beyond the word limit. Entries without the required write-up will not be considered.
- All write-ups should consist of text only. Visuals and pictures should be appended separately as supporting documents/attachments (see below).
- Supporting documents/attachments:
- Should be included to back up assertions made in the submissions
- Shall be limited to four pages. These will not constitute part of the word count.
- May include client testimonials, official production records, proof of service to association/industry/society, academic qualifications, proof of activities and improvements.
- The Judging Panel comprises eminent leaders and insurance professionals from the industry.
- There will be two rounds of judging by the Panel: the first is by remote-scoring to select the finalists; the second will be a meeting of Judges to deliberate and select the winners by secret ballot.
- Short-listed finalists to answer a set of questions in advance via video for the final judging.
- The Panel’s verdict is final.
- The judging process will be audited by an independent auditor.
- The organisers reserve the right to publish information of winning entries given at nomination.
- The results will be kept confidential and winners will only be announced at the Gala Awards Dinner on 7 May 2018 in Manila.