- Entries and nominations are open to all relevant candidates operating in any markets in Asia.
- Participation in more than one category is allowed.
- The qualifying period for consideration is 1 January 2021 – 31 December 2021.
If you are nominating yourself or your own company, submit your entries with the full write-up and supporting documents via the online form by 14 April 2022.
If you are nominating another individual or another company, submit a 300-word statement summarising why the nominee would be a worthy recipient of the award by 31 March 2022. If the nomination is shortlisted, the Awards administrators will contact the nominee and invite them to submit a full application.
- All entries must be in English and full nominations with supporting documents submitted by 14 April 2022.
- Nominations must be submitted via the online form.
- All submissions should provide:
- Your background and past achievements (up to 150 words)
- Your achievements in 2021 (up to 150 words)
- Specifically address each criterion, backed by examples and supporting documents. (500 words max)
- The judging panel reserves the right to consider only applications that separately address each criterion in the selected award category.
- The judging panel reserves the right to assess entries up to the indicated word limit above.
- All write-ups should consist of text only. Visuals and pictures should be appended separately as supporting documents/attachments (see below).
- Supporting documents/attachments:
- Should be included to back up assertions made in the submissions
- Shall be limited to four pages. These will not constitute part of the word count.
- May include client testimonials, official production records, proof of service to association/industry/ society, academic qualifications, proof of activities and improvements.
- If participating in more than one category, the nomination write-up must be relevant and tailored to answering the criteria of the different categories. We reserve the right to consider the nomination for only one category should the write-ups be the same.
- The judging panel comprises eminent leaders and insurance professionals from the industry.
- There will be two rounds of judging by the panel: the first is by remote-scoring to select the finalists; the second will be a meeting of judges to deliberate and select the winners by secret ballot.
- The judging panel’s verdict is final
- The judging process will be audited by an independent auditor.
- The organisers reserve the right to publish information of winning entries given at nomination.
- The results will be kept confidential and winners will only be announced at the Virtual Awards Presentation Ceremony in 26 July 2022.
If you have further questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org