AIA Singapore is offering complimentary AIA #ShareTheLove Insurance plans covering COVID-19 and 21 infectious diseases (including dengue fever) for the essential workforce.
Members of the public may nominate a family member or friend who is an essential worker via Facebook or Instagram. Both parties in the selected stories (individuals who submitted the story and their nominees) will be provided with the free AIA #ShareTheLove Insurance, which covers infectious diseases, including COVID-19 and dengue fever, paying tribute to their service by protecting what matters.
Ms Melita Teo, Chief Customer and Digital Officer, AIA Singapore, said: “These workers have put the communities’ needs above their own health and wellbeing. Aside from COVID-19, the exposure to infectious diseases is not over even after ending their work, as dengue cases continue to plague homes. By engaging the help of the community at large, we hope to play a part in bringing more of these amazing stories of resilience to light and paying tribute to our essential workforce. This is a little gesture of appreciation for the sacrifices that they have and continue to make as we deal with this crisis.”
This activity is part of a regional AIA #ShareTheLove movement taking place across Asia. It is during these challenging times that we realise the positive impact that love can bring. Be it for ourselves, our family, or the community, a little sharing of love goes a long way, said the company statement.
In Singapore, besides offering 2,000 complimentary AIA #ShareTheLove Insurance plans as part of its efforts of paying tribute to essential workers, AIA Singapore will also be raising funds for AIA Singapore’s two adopted charities, Children’s Wishing Well and the VIVA Foundation.
As part of the #ShareTheLove campaign:
- AIA Representatives are pledging their support by donating a portion of their policy sales during this period towards AIA Singapore’s adopted charities, as part of their continuous efforts to do their part for the community.
- All donations made will be matched by AIA Singapore.
- To do good while also providing additional assurance for customers in times of uncertainties over jobs security, selected AIA policies sold during this period will enjoy:
- Free AIA Retrenchment Cover – automatic 12-month cover that waives premiums for eligible plans and its attaching premium-paying riders for 12 months upon involuntarily retrenchment.
- Discount of up to 25% on the first year’s premiums.
- 2 Free AIA #ShareTheLove Insurance plans – covering COVID-19 and 21 infectious diseases (including dengue fever) till 30 April 2021. One for yourself and another to share with someone!
For more details of the #ShareTheLove campaign including how to submit your story and plan benefits, please visit: www.aia.com.sg/ShareTheLove
Check these out, too:
AIA Singapore: Medical claims pre-authorisation process as easy as 1, 2, 3
Great Eastern Cares: Supporting Meaningful Social and Charitable Causes
COVID-19 Pandemic: Prudential gives out nearly S$3.5 million in cash benefits and donations
Do you have a new product or programme to share? Or perhaps you are keen to explore any collaborations with us or our partners? Reach out to us at Connect@AsiaAdvisersNetwork.com