The Financial Advice Association Australia (FAAA) has announced the 2023 winners of the inaugural FAAA Awards across six professional categories.
- Certified Financial Planner of the Year Award:
Martin McGrath, Financial Edge Group, NSW
- Professional Practice of the Year Award (sponsored by Cbus Super):
Boutique Advisers, Western Australia
- Adviser of the Year (sponsored by Zurich):
Sacha Burchgart, Burcheart, NSW
- Inspire Women – Excellence in Advice Award (sponsored by TAL):
Cara Williams, Sufficient Funds, Queensland
- Gen Next Rising Star of the Year:
Jayden Adams, Adams Financial Group, Queensland
- The FAAA University Student of the Year Award:
Jacob Eliopoulos, Deakin University
The Awards, presented at the FAAA Awards Gala Dinner at the FAAA Congress in Adelaide on 21 November, recognise professionals and businesses across Australia who provide the greatest standard of professional and trusted advice to consumers, as well as acknowledge outstanding university students who represent the future of the financial advice profession.
FAAA chief executive officer Sarah Abood said the Awards highlight the invaluable role of financial advisers in helping Australians achieve financial well-being and security through quality advice, reported Professional Planner.